Skip to main content

Sun Swept Cottage Path Rose Arbor by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Sun Swept Cottage Path 
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


Sun Swept Cottage Path is a new painting in Flower Mound Studio, as I package up a 48X48 hydrangea for a client in Texas. Sometimes I depend on my imagination to fill in details for my paintings, and in this painting I added a trellis to the bottom rungs of the archway. I also changed the color of the background house from sky blue to a muted gray, since I wanted to put some sky blue in the fence in the foreground.

I took several pictures of this painting and studied the images on my camera viewfinder to make a few final corrections, then took the final photos for the blog. This painting is one more memento based on my visit to Coronado, California. You'll see more in the days to come, so stay tuned to my art blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...