Wild and Free by Wildlife Artist Sandra Reeves Cutrer


"Wild and Free" a tiger portrait by Wildlife Artist Sandra Reeves Cutrer.

This beautiful cat is painted in oils on a professional artist board, 8" x 10", ready for framing.
I have meticulously painted in much of his fur and whiskers, making him as realistic as possible,yet maintaining a painterly approach so his new owner will appreciate it as an original oil work. His eyes have followed me for days, as I have worked on several other animal paintings. I feel like he has become part of my studio, and I think I will come up with a more personal name for him soon!
Thanks for reading my blog and looking at my work. Please contact me at sandrasart777@aol.com for a price on Wild and Free, or for any other original paintings for sell please visit my blog at : srcartavenue.blogspot.com.

Blessings,
Sandra Reeves Cutrer

Comments