A Day At El Tesoro - An Original 6x8 Plein Air Landscape Oil Painting by George De Chiara



A Day At El Tesoro
6x8 inches
Oil on Canvas Panel
by
George De Chiara

Click here to bid.

 A few weeks ago, I went to Camp El Tesoro to paint with some friends for the day. We had a wonderful time painting along the river and enjoying the mild spring weather. The water is crystal clear at this spot in the river and I was able to watch the fish swimming as I painted. Most of the rocks that make up the falls seem to be sand stone or lime stone, which reflect some really amazing colors in the river. I had a great time trying to capture them. 

This is the first of two paintings I did this day. You can see the other painting here.

To see more of my work visit my website - http://georgedechiara.com/

Comments