Skip to main content

Mr and Mrs Don Key by Wildlife Artist Sandra Reeves Cutrer

These two sweethearts were painted loosely (with a lot of fun) in bright colors. My husband and I were on a short vacation in North Louisiana, when I spotted them in a field. As I approached the fence, they came running toward me. I'm pretty sure they were expecting a treat. The female was large and pregnant, while her hubby seemed very alert and protective of her as I snapped a few photos for reference material. Painted in oils on a 16"x20" stretched canvas, ready to frame. These two cuties  will bring a pop of color and some fun to your favorite room!
For more information and prices, contact me at sandrasart777@aol.com, or visit my personal blog at srcartavenue.blogspot.com.

Thanks for looking!
Sandra Reeves Cutrer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...