Skip to main content

Queen of the Beast a Lioness by Wildlife Artist Sandra Reeves Cutrer


Queen of the Beast, a lioness. This lovely lady is painted in oils on a small (5" x 7") stretched canvas. Ready to frame and hang in your favorite room.
I have photographed this sweet girl at the Houston Zoo on many occasions. It seems she doesn't mind a few poses for my camera, and has always been such a calm cat. Of course, I really know better than to think she would be cuddly. In the wild a lioness is a ferocious hunter, killing to care for herself, her young, and taking on the many responsibilities of a pride. The females are usually the main providers!
Happy Mother's Day to all of the blessed mothers out there who have provided for their families, sacrificing so much for others. Bless you!
Thanks for reading my blog and viewing my work. To see this painting and more of my work, please visit my personal blog at: srcartavenue.blogspot.com or contact me at: sandrasart777@aol.com for prices, questions, or commissions.
Blessings,
Sandra Reeves Cutrer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...