Season Finale White Roses by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Season Finale White Roses 
by Nancy Medina
11X14
Oil on Linen Board


Season Finale White Roses is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio, as I prep a 60X48 canvas for a new large container garden for my favorite gallery in Coronado, CA. I finished work on my first flower painting video today, Sunflower Daisy Divas, and now I have to figure out how to download, share, market, give away, use as promo? All those business side of the brain thoughts slow me down a bit from time to time, the best solution is to pick up the brushes and get lost in front of a blank canvas. Stay tuned, I'll definitely have a sunflower painting video to share with you soon! In the meantime, I had to pay tribute to these white roses I found at the grocery store. They are as beautiful as any of the expensive $3 a stem lovelies I buy from Central Market *sound of harps* - and they were in the bargain bucket at Kroger! Tonight they are fully open, and tomorrow will be their last day to shine. Thank you white roses, for sharing your essence and your beauty in my studio today!



These studio models take their final bow!

Comments