Step by Step Sunflowers and Daisies and My First Painting Video by Texas Artist Nancy Medina


Sunflower Daisy Divas by Nancy Medina
18X18
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas



Sunflower Daisy Divas was my first attempt at a painting demonstration on video today, courtesy of cameraman hubby and my four studio pugs who provided background snoring and snuffling sound effects. Hubby is working on the final movie edit, while all four pugs wonder anxiously who will end up on the cutting room floor, since I did insist that each of them be introduced and their specific studio roles and tasks explained. While we wait with bated breath to see what might be the first flower painting demo with a pug in it ever before produced on the Pug Planet, I've shared a little step by step of the sunflower demo we filmed today on my art blog. Stay tuned to the bloggy for more on this developing news item, but to see sunflowers painted in the flesh, join me for my Summer Saturday Sunflower workshop on June 23! Read more...

Summer Saturday Sunflower Workshop

June 23, 2012
Jaycee Park Center for the Arts
Irving, Texas
 


Move trailer slash teaser....

Comments

KMac said…
Cannot wait for video!!!