Thrice Bright Sunflowers and a New Video by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Thrice Bright Sunflowers by Nancy Medina
11X14
Oil on Linen Board


Thrice Bright is the newest sunflower painting in Flower Mound Studio. Even though the pugs are dozing and the house is quiet, I'm having a little party in the studio - I'm excited to announce my first sunflower video! The hubby is working on the full length DVD video for me, which is fortunate, considering the only thing I know how to do on an IMac is to overfill the memory with photographs of flowers. I detected a bit of shock and awe when he discovered last week I had filled up the entire Mac hard drive in less than 12 months. But that's a problem for another day, since today we're celebrating! Take a peek at my new video and let me know what you think!

Click Here to See My New Sunflower Video

Comments