I loved painting her big hair. There was so much of it and it appeared to be long, too. I began to think of her getting up the morning of the day she was arrested, putting on her make-up and fixing her hair. Did she have any idea that by the end of the day she would be facing a camera in a police station? I would assume she didn't, however I just continued to wonder how her day began and then progressed into this mug shot.
Deep in the Heart of Texas you can find a vast array of hidden artists from the valley to the plains, to the deep woods in east Texas...to the Gulf and back to the heart of our state in central Texas. art, paintings, oil paintings, watercolor paintings, acrylic, Texas longhorns, horse art, landscapes, flower art, contemporary art, mixed medium, palette knife painting, collages

Comments