"Fireworks", a waterscape painting by Sandra Reeves Cutrer

"Fireworks"! Stepping out of my box, I created this one from oil pastels and oil paints on a gallery wrapped canvas.

I enjoy painting animals, and people, but every once in awhile I enjoy the challenge of a landscape,seascape or waterscape creation. It was my first experience applying oil pastels on a stretched canvas. I was surprised with the ease of using them on canvas, and really enjoyed mixing in the sunset and water colors. The results was this soothing end-of-the-day painting.
Thanks for reading my blog and looking at my work. For prices and more of my pieces for sell, please visit my personal blog at: srcartavenue.blogspot.com or contact me with any questions or comments at : sandrasart777@aol.com

Sandra Reeves Cutrer
sandrasart777@aol.com
srcartavenue.blogspot.com 

Comments