Rosy Outlook and a Tennessee Flower Painting Workshop by Texas Artist Nancy Medina


Rosy Outlook by Nancy Medina
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


Painting Flowers in Oils

September 21, 22 and 23, 2012
9 am to 4 pm
9198 Crestwyn Hills Drive
Memphis, TN 38125

I'm painting white roses in the studio today, while the helpers and I have been celebrating - my first out of state painting workshop is set - and it's official Tennessee! I'm coming your way! I'll be teaching a flower painting workshop September 21, 22, and 23, in Memphis and limiting the group to 12 students.

I have some pretty spectacular painting friends in Tennessee, and it seems so fitting that I'm going to teach in the state from which my great-grandmother's family left for Texas in a covered wagon many years ago. It's a bit like revisiting some extremely long-lost family roots, and getting to reconnect with some very special friends at the same time. Put a little joy in your brush and join me! I would love to see you there. Read more...


Comments