"Tiger in the Grass" by Sandra Reeves Cutrer



SOLD!
"Tiger in the Grass" was painted in oils on a 12"x12"x1.5" gallery wrapped stretched canvas (painted on all sides) with palette knives.

This painting brings back sweet memories from a long time ago. Our only daughter, Michelle, loved her Little Golden Books, especially "Charlie in the Grass". Charlie was a cute yellow kitten who struck out on his own, meeting his animal neighbors. Charlie was a lot smaller than this tiger, but I have the feeling that Charlie thought he was just as brave.
Thank you for looking at my work, and reading my blog.If you are interested in a print of this painting, or any of my other works, please contact me at sandrasart777@aol.com. Or visit my personal blog at:srcartavenue.blogspot.com. I love taking commissions.
Sandra Reeves Cutrer
sandrasart777@aol.com
srcartavenue.blogspot.com

Comments