Wiggles, a pet portrait by Sandra Reeves Cutrer


"Wiggles" is a commissioned pet painting,with the buyer surprising her husband . Miss Wiggles is a rescue pooch, and much adored by her family. I painted her from emailed photos ( they live out of state), so I am extremely happy that her owners told me that I caught her true coloring and personality in my work. The painting was done on an 11 x 14" professional art board in top quality oil paints. I love taking commissions and letting the client see the process of my work. This clients are well pleased, letting me know Miss Wiggle's portrait hangs for everyone, entering their home, to see. If you are interested in a commissioned portrait of your beloved pet/s, please contact me at: sandrasart777@aol.com or visit my personal blog to see all of my work for sell. Thanks for reading my blog and looking at all of my work.

 
Sandra Reeves Cutrer
Wildlife Artist of Texas
sandrasart777@aol.com
srcartavenue.blogspot.com


Comments