Skip to main content

Wiggles, a pet portrait by Sandra Reeves Cutrer


"Wiggles" is a commissioned pet painting,with the buyer surprising her husband . Miss Wiggles is a rescue pooch, and much adored by her family. I painted her from emailed photos ( they live out of state), so I am extremely happy that her owners told me that I caught her true coloring and personality in my work. The painting was done on an 11 x 14" professional art board in top quality oil paints. I love taking commissions and letting the client see the process of my work. This clients are well pleased, letting me know Miss Wiggle's portrait hangs for everyone, entering their home, to see. If you are interested in a commissioned portrait of your beloved pet/s, please contact me at: sandrasart777@aol.com or visit my personal blog to see all of my work for sell. Thanks for reading my blog and looking at all of my work.

 
Sandra Reeves Cutrer
Wildlife Artist of Texas
sandrasart777@aol.com
srcartavenue.blogspot.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...