Skip to main content

Ann Arbor Art Fair this weekend

"Dreams Revisited" ©2012 Niki Gulley
36" x 48" textured mixed media on wrap around canvas

In this painting I wanted to create a dream-like feel using one of my favorite flowers, the poppy, so I chose to paint this landscape at dusk as the sun is starting to set over the distant hills to add to that mood. I love the wildflower masses in the foreground creating waves of color, and the curving shapes adding to the sense of tranquility.


If you are in Ann Arbor, MI this weekend, please stop by my booth at the largest art show in the country to see more of my textured birch and aspen tree paintings.

State Street Area Art Fair
Wed. July 18 • 10 am – 9pm
Thurs. July 19 • 10am – 9pm
Fri. July 20 • 10am – 9pm
Sat. July 21 • 10am – 6pm
Ann Arbor, MI • Liberty & State St.
Booth #B212 on N. University between Thayer & State

***
Or, to see more of my contemporary landscape paintings, visit my website at NikiGulley.com.

E-mail Niki Gulley for more information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...