Skip to main content

Growing Light White Roses by Texas Artist Nancy Medina


Growing Light White Roses ~ Detail
36X48 Container Garden
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


Growing Light White Roses is a detail from my newest project. Take a peek at my art blog to see the latest 36X48 container garden blooming in the studio. My favorite Coronado Island, California gallery called with a request for a painting with reds, whites, and yellows, terra cotta pots and some woven basket pots. I'm hoping to finish this up tomorrow because - oh yes! I have to pack for my art show on July 6 in Fredericksburg, Texas! I sure hope to see you at The Good Art Company Gallery Friday night if you are in the Hill Country. Stop by and say howdy and eat some snacks with me and let's talk art!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...