Skip to main content

Island Rose Cottage of Coronado California by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Island Rose Cottage 
by Nancy Medina
12X12
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


Island Rose Cottage is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio, and is based on the garden homes of Coronado Island just off the coast of San Diego, California. Each year during the Flower Show the folks at Art and Frame by Wood Gallery host my solo show on Orange Avenue, and before the show I love spending about an hour capturing on film my favorite homes in the morning light. This home was located at the end of Orange Avenue, not too far from the Coronado Flower Lady green umbrella on the square.  Someday I hope to be able to visit long enough to paint these homes plein air!

Join me for my new workshops!  .



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...