Skip to main content

Artwork traveling to New York, and more this summer!



It looks like my artwork will also be traveling the globe this summer and early fall! 
I have been accepted into:
Pastel Society of America's 40th -
 "Enduring Brilliance!" Exhibit.

Last year was my first time entering PSA exhibit and I'm very optomistic about our repeat acceptance
into their 2012 Pastels Only -Enduring Brilliance Exhibit. My artwork titled: "Submerged" was 
accepted this year. A big congratulations to all of the other TX. artist accepted this year!

40th Awards Ceremony & Dinner on September 23, 2012
Pastel Society of America
15 Gramercy Park South- New York, NY 10002
wwww.pastelsocietyofamerica.org

Barbara Mason
___________________________________________ 

Fourth Annual Artists of Texas Juried Show “The Colors in Texas”


Best of Show - Barbara Mason

First Place - Dawn Waters Baker

Dutch Art Gallery
10233 East Northwest Hwy #420
Dallas, TX. 75238 214-348-7350
Artist Reception : November 3, 2012 
from 11am-4pm.
___________________________________________

Irving Art Association Juried Pet Exhibit
"DOG TIRED" 17" X 23" Watercolor by Barbara J. Mason

"PURR-FECT PERCH"  17" X 23" Watercolor by Barbara J. Mason
My artwork "Dog Tired" and "Purr-fect Perch"
have been accepted into the Unconditional Love
4th National  Juried Fine Art Pet Competition
August 27- September 27, 2012

Artist Reception September 9th 2012  from 2-4pm 
Jaycee Park Center for the Arts
1975 Puritan Drive
Irving, Tx 75062

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...