Skip to main content

Beach Scenes by artist Liana Yarckin


King of the Bell Buoy
15x22
Sold.

My son and I were so lucky to get to spend some time in Newport Beach with his best buddy from school.  Aside from the mild temperatures, enjoying everything alfresco, walking on Balboa Island (I took tons of pics. for paintings of these charming streets), hanging out with good friends and dinner on the beach, we were so lucky to see these seals.  Some friends took us on a boat ride all around the marina.  The highlight of our boat ride for not only our little ones, but, I think it brought out the child in all of us, was riding out to the bell buoy to see these seals.  We were able to get very close and hang out for a bit to watch these cute guys swim and hang out on the bell buoy.  I cannot say that they were sunbathing.  There was such a thick mist in the air.  They call it June Glooms and it was still hanging around on this morning even though it was mid July.

From the artist's point of  ... read more

Thanks for visiting and / or thank you to my email subscribers for taking the time to read my thoughts and emailing me yours.

For the latest paintings and works in progress, 
visit my Facebook page, Liana Yarckin Watercolors .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...