Skip to main content

Step by Step Citrus Slice Sunflowers by Texas Artist Nancy Medina


Citrus Slice Sunflowers and Daisies
by Nancy Medina

Class Demo, Irving, Texas

24X20
Oil on Linen Board


We had another very productive workshop day at the Jaycee Parks Center for the Arts in Irving, Texas, making flowers bloom and super chunk chocolate muffins from Central Market disappear like magic! Visit my art blog today to see these sunflowers created step by step.

I admit I get carried away when I paint sunflowers. That's the first step in the healing process of being a sunflower-natic, right? Admitting there could possibly be a few stray beans loose in the stewpot?  I have students this weekend from Arkansas, Louisiana, and Missouri - it was like a potpourri of neighboring statehood visitors! Tomorrow is the last of the 3 days workshop so stay tuned to my bloggy - who knows what will bloom next?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...