Skip to main content

SOLD - Crepe Paper Poppies and a Dallas Arboretum Workshop by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Crepe Paper Poppies
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Palette Knife/Oil on Panel


I was tickled pink today to receive the Dallas Arboretum Adult Education catalog and see my Blue Glass Asters Sunflower painting featured there. I'll be teaching two fall workshops at the Arboretum in the next few months, and I sure hope you can join me there. The Arboretum is a perfect venue for flower painting, not only because of the amazing gardens and waterfalls and paths and trees, but because the staff there is superb. Joy Ijams, the director of the Adult Education program, is the reason I started teaching flower painting.

Read more about my Dallas Arboretum Classes

Visit my art blog to see some of my favorite pictures from the Arboretum. What better way to spend the day than painting flowers, and then step outside the classroom door and walk among hundreds of acres of blossoms?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...