Skip to main content

New Painting Workshop, "Coloring Outside the Lines" with Niki Gulley

"Colorful Transformation" ©2012 Niki Gulley
36" x 48" textured oil painting on wrap around canvas

With "Colorful Transformation," I wanted to focus on brilliant color and simple shapes to see if I could communicate the excitement I feel when surrounded by nature. Using energetic diagonal strokes and thick, textured paint, I hope you get a sense of the motion in the leaves and the power of nature to invigorate your spirit. I just love how this piece captured that essence!

I'm excited to announce that I will be teaching a 3 day workshop, "Coloring Outside the Lines" at my gallery in Fredericksburg, TX Nov. 2-4. So if you would like to learn how to paint with more freedom and color, please join me for this fun-filled workshop!

“Coloring Outside the Lines”
Painting workshop with Niki Gulley
9am to 4 pm daily • Nov. 2, 3, 4
The Good Art Company • Fredericksburg, TX
Registration Deadline • Oct. 16th

Contact niki@nikigulley.com for more details on her workshops 
or for more information on her birch painting, "Colorful Transformation."


***


US Classes and Workshops - nikigulley.com/art-classes.

Travel Art Treks and Plein Air Workshops - nikigulley.com/artreks/

Available Paintings - NikiGulley.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...