Pink Poppies Purple Iris and the Thing for Which I Shall Be Famous by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Pink Poppies and Purple Iris
16X12
Oil on Panel



Pink Poppies and Purple Iris is the newest small work in the studio, finished at dusk amidst the pug snores and new fall television lineup for which I paid little heed. The big announcements this week (besides the homesickness for my Tennessee workshop ladies and dear puppydog friends there) include three or four new workshops for 2013 newly posted on the Web site, over seven great sales this week (the light at the end of the 9 to 5 desk job beckons!), and the thing for which I shall be most famous. 

I posted a few studio photos on my Facebook page and one photo went absolutely viral. Visit my art blog today to see it!

Comments

Popular Posts