Skip to main content

Sing to Me Poppies and an Art Studio Tour by Texas Artist Nancy Medina


Sing to Me Poppies by Nancy Medina
16X20
Oil on Linen Board


Sing to Me Poppies is drying on the easel (yet another painting named for a song that is running about in my head today), as the poppy parade continues in Flower Mound Studio. Today on the art blog I'm sharing a mini tour of my studio, and you are in such great luck, since Studio Director AnnieBee is in residence. It's not often we are all graced with her solo presence, since she rarely enters or exits a room without her minions at her heels. Today her brothers and her sisters were busy helping Dad hold down the couch during the football game, so AnnieBee had the substantive job of keeping me completely on track and organized. Grab a glass of iced tea and a cookie from the kitchen, and enjoy the tour!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...