Three of a Kind White Roses by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina



Three of a Kind White Roses
by Nancy Medina
12X16
Oil on Panel

SOLD



Three of a Kind White Roses was one of the demo paintings I completed for my workshop in Tennessee last weekend. After arriving back in Texas, it was tough heading back to the desk job having just spent a wonderful three days making color happen with a room filled with excited, happy students. I never knew when I began teaching flower painting over a year ago how much I would enjoy it. It's like discovering a new life's passion at the age of 50! It just goes to show it is never too late to have hopes and dreams.

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops at all.
Emily Dickinson

Comments

Popular Posts