Skip to main content

African Safari, Wildlife Exhibit and more!

I'M LEAVING FOR AN AFRICAN PAINTING SAFARI !

OCTOBER THRU NOVEMBER I WILL VISIT NAIROBI, MWANZA,KENYA, TANZANIA,
SERENGETI, NGORONGORO, LAKE VICTORIA. THIS WILL BE AN AWESOME PAINTING SAFARI WITH A DYNAMIC GROUP OF ARTIST AND WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHERS FROM LONDON AND AUSTRALIA.
FOR THE FIRST TIME I WILL CREATE A ILLUSTRATED JOURNAL ABOUT
MY EXPERIENCES AND INSPIRATIONS OF AFRICA. I WILL USE SANDY DELHANEY'S STYLE OF ILLUSTRATED JOURNALING. HER WEBSITE IS :
THIS TRIP WILL INCLUDE CANOEING , PRIVATE DAY & NIGHT SAFARI'S, SAFARI HIKING AMONGST THE GIRAFFE & ZEBRA'S & 3DAY STAY AT A MASAI VILLAGE AND MUCH MORE! 

_________________________________________________________
EXHIBITS THAT I HAVE RECENTLY 
BEEN ACCEPTED INTO ARE:

IAA WILDLIFE EXHIBIT
Title: "SMILEY" watercolor painting by Barbara J. Mason -
 22x27"
The above artwork "Smiley"  was accepted into the Irving Art Association -
11th Annual Wildlife Juried Exhibit
Jaycee Park Center for the Arts - 1975 Puritan Dr. Irving, TX.
Exhibit Opens October 1- October 25th
Awards Reception: Sunday October 14, 2-4pm
___________________________________________________

Fourth Annual Artists of Texas Juried Show
 “The Colors in Texas”
Top Image: Poodle Face- watercolor by Barbara J. Mason, Bottom image, Oil Painting by Dawn Waters Baker

Contact Information
Pam Massar, Owner
The Dutch Art Gallery, Inc. 10233 E. Northwest Hwy. #420
Dallas, TX 75238
214-348-7350
dutchart1@aol.com
www.dutchartusa.com
_______________________________________________
to see more of my artwork visit my web sites below: 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...