Skip to main content

Fenced Blue Iris by Texas Artist Nancy Medina


Fenced Blue Iris by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Panel

SOLD



Fenced Blue Irises is another new work in Flower Mound Studio, based on the cottage gardens of Coronado, California. I love infusing a bit of mystery into my gardens, leaving the greens in the background unfinished in some respects, inviting the viewer to fill in the blanks with their imagination. 

If I were on this path, I would love to end up at a small wood frame home with a white wicker swing on the front porch, a perfect respite from busy suburbia, with windows open to a breeze and some happy little critters there to greet me. Where does this path take you? Grab some flowers along the way, we can put them in water on the kitchen table when you arrive.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...