Skip to main content

Sold ~ Pansy Pair and a Hill Country Workshop by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


 Pansy Pair by Nancy Medina

SOLD
 
12X12
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


As soon as I finished unpacking from Denver, it's time to start packing again for my next workshop in Fredericksburg, Texas, October 26, 27 and 28. I'm tickled pink to have found a new treasure while in the gift store of the Denver Botanical Gardens, this lovely little blue pitcher. I may have to bubble wrap it with loving care for the trip to my Hill Country workshop!

You are cordially invited to join me in historic Fredericksburg, Texas, amidst rolling hills, cabins, beautiful vistas, and awesome German bakeries for a three-day flower painting workshop retreat! 

Wild Things ~ Making Flowers Bloom in the Hill Country
Baron's Creekside Resort
October 26, 27 and 28, 2012

Good Art Company School
Baron's Creekside Resort
316 Goehmann Lane
Fredericksburg, TX 78624


You can also call to register - 830-997-1111




The studio model twins take a bow!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...