Skip to main content

Daybreak Hydrangeas and a Half Price Sale by Texas Artist Nancy Medina


Daybreak Hydrangeas, Larkspur, and White Roses
by Nancy Medina
Class demo, Fredericksburg, Texas

36X24
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


This week is my annual half price sale on my Web Site, and the response has been overwhelming!


 Paintings shipped today to Nova Scotia Canada, Massachusetts, Texas, Georgia, and California. Three more packages will be going out to Georgia tomorrow. I started painting in watercolor when I lived in Santa Barbara, CA, where I used to trade my paintings for furniture and rent. Since then I have moved exclusively to oils. Following an invitation from Joy Ijams Matthews, Director of Education for the Dallas Arboretum one year ago, I became officially, and for the first time, an art teacher. I never dreamed I would love being a teacher so much, but it has become one of the most rewarding things I do (aside of course from hugging Studio Director AnnieBee...!).

Thank you so much to everyone who follows my work, to everyone who has shared words of encouragement, to my students, and for those who have been with me for years now, every step of the journey. The future looks bright, and full of color!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...