Skip to main content

Holly Berries and White Rose Painting by Texas Artist Nancy Medina


Holly Berries and White Roses
by Nancy Medina
24X20
Oil on Museum Quality Linen Panel


Holly Berries and Roses was the morning demo from my 3-day workshop in Irving last weekend, and is going to be my holiday card this year. I have much to be thankful for, especially to my collectors who have made this my best year for art ever. Today the studio helpers and I had some special visitors, Tracey and her babies from New York, who are in town to visit her family for Thanksgiving. Howie fell in love with a little New York cutey named Izzy, and I was instantly infatuated with the lovely Rosie, a vintage beauty and sweet soul who found Java's soft nest bed and immediately made it her own. I hope your heart is filled with love for some special little ones this week, and new discoveries that give you comfort.



Holly Berries and the studio models!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...