Skip to main content

Paint the Town Pink Stargazer Lilies by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Paint the Town Pink Stargazers
by Nancy Medina 
16X20
Oil on Panel



As you may be able to see from my studio setup for this painting on my blog, Paint the Town Pink Stargazers was situated amidst several other setups at the same time. I had pumpkins, geraniums, white larkspur, white china vases, limes, so much to choose from - so little time! My life is such a race these days, especially when I am a bit under the weather. My big sale on my Web site is going strong, thank you so much to everyone who has added flowers to their life from my studio and YES - you deserve them! I had a nice giggle from a gentleman who called from New Hampshire to purchase my Breezy Meadow Daisy painting for his wife. While she stood near the phone, he told me exactly what to write on her card. Someone has earned such brownie points for being a sweetheart, don't you agree?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...