Skip to main content

Pansy Parazzi Flower Painting Workshop by Texas Artist Nancy Medina


Pansy Paparazzi and Sunflowers
16X20
Oil on Linen Panel




Pansy Paparazzi and Sunflowers was my class demo this morning, in Day 2 of my 3-day workshop at the Jaycee Parks Center for the Arts. This afternoon in our class paint-along, the ladies created beautiful blue filigree white China sugar bowls. We sacrificed the one remaining white pansy on the pot of blossoms I brought to class from my back yard garden. But it gave itself for a good cause, to be memorialized in oils for all time! (Can you tell I'm still feeling bad about picking that little pansy off the plant?)  Tomorrow I am very excited, I will be painting white hydrangeas, white roses, and holly berries in my NEW RED VASE the Carlos picked up for me today. *sound of trumpets* If this doesn't kick our paintbrushes into holiday gear, nothing will! Except, of course, for a little eggnog.... Stay tuned to my art blog for more class pictures, red vases, holiday themed paintings, and workshop fun. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...