Skip to main content

Sparkle Sunflowers and Delphiniums by Texas Artist Nancy Medina


Sparkle Sunflowers and Delphiniums
by Nancy Medina
16X20
Oil on Panel

SOLD



Sparkle Sunflowers and Delphiniums was my class demonstration at the Dallas Arboretum today. The gardens were packed with happy people taking pictures among the 100,000 plus pumpkins, in 70 degree sunshine. I had a full workshop with a group of extremely talented gals who produced sunflower paintings in the afternoon in our step by step paint-along. My class did an outstanding job of helping me eat ALL the donuts today - a first! What a perfect way to spend a Saturday! My November workshop in Irving, Texas, is full, and my January 2013 workshop at the Jaycee Parks Center for the Arts has just a few seats left so hurry and reserve your spot. Put a little joy in your brush and let's make flowers bloom together!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...