"East Lucy Vincent Beach - Thaw Malin iii

"East Lucy Vincent Beach"

"East Lucy Vincent Beach", this is a small painting, 6" x 8", oil on canvas panel.

On a cool, but windless evening I walked down the beach and around the backside of the cliff. I last painted here in the spring. It was surprising to see how much cliff had eroded in the last few storms since then. The dark hole in the top of the middle cliff is totally hollowed out down to the beach beside the brighter orange cliff. Another storm or two and that forward piece will fall into the sea…

The value of this work of art is $550 USD, but, as my gift to you, for the 7 days of the auction each piece is in from the day it is created, you may start bidding at $100 (before the price becomes $550)… This is my way of saying thank you for enjoying my work and keeping me creating new ones almost everyday. Your interest stimulates and inspires me and has made me a better painter for it.

If think you'd like to purchase this piece, please click Go to my Auction, bidding starts at $100.00 USD.

Subscribe to my "New Paintings" mailing list. Each day that I create a new painting it will be sent to your email box. Other works found at Thaw Malin Art

Comments

Popular Posts