Skip to main content

Indian Summer Sunflowers and a Holiday Painting Giveaway by Texas Artist Nancy Medina


Indian Summer Sunflowers
by Nancy Medina
11X14
Oil on Museum Quality Linen Panel


Indian Summer Sunflowers is a new painting in the studio, and a promise of possible snow the day after Christmas has been delivered by the weather man! Just a little dusting would be perfect to cap off the holiday, and Studio Director AnnieBee agrees. To celebrate, I'll be giving away some free blossoms - be sure to sign up for my newsletter for a chance to win the 16X20 original oil painting, Blissfully Content Sunflowers. The winner will be announced on Christmas day. And yes, you do deserve flowers for the holidays!




Celebrate Christmas with sunflowers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...