Skip to main content

Spotlight Poppies and a Kansas City Workshop by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Spotlight Poppies by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel


Poppies are blooming throughout Flower Mound Studio tonight, as I work on a new commission and move orange, pink, blue and green around on a canvas in an effort to appeal to the muses. They're demanding bright, loose, cheerful color today, to combat a plethora of stress! Relax, loosen the shoulders, and just breathe - let the color flow - I tell my art students this is the gift they've given themselves when they come to workshops. This is their chance to let a beautiful part of themselves shine! 

I'm delighted and absolutely thrilled my first Kansas City area workshop is almost full months in advance of the date, but I do hope that won't leave you out if you were planning to join me there in June. There are two seats open so don't delay - I can't wait to make bright flowers bloom with you in my home state of Missouri! 

Put a little joy in your brush and check out my workshops here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...