Skip to main content

The Gathering - Poppy Painting Triptych by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


The Gathering - Pink and Crimson Poppies
by Nancy Medina
12X36
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


The Gathering - Pink and Crimson Poppies, is a new triptych, and the first one I've done in quite a while. Since the piles o' red paint were in abundance, I could not deny my need to keep right on painting in this cheerful, warm color, on these cold winter nights! I'll be featuring this new work, along with some action pug photos in the snow in my newsletter next week. Today I'm finishing up a 36X24 poppy, and tomorrow I have a poppy commission to create so brace yourself - more poppies will be blooming very soon!

Sign up for my art newsletter!



Winter poppy construction zone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...