Skip to main content

Tuscan Poppy and a Flower Painting Workshop by Texas Artist Nancy Medina


Tuscan Poppy 
by Nancy Medina
10X10
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


The best thing to do after painting poppies all day with my students is to come home and paint poppies! Tuscan Poppy is the newest small work in the studio, as AnnieBee snores on her pillow by the easel. This morning I was so excited about taking two dozen glazed and chocolate donuts to class I could hardly wait to arrive before sampling one or three! Tomorrow we will be painting white tulips and fuschia snapdragons, at least that's what we decided today. In the morning we may be persuaded to paint sunflowers instead - one never knows! I'm always just a bit sad on the last day of a 3-day workshop, but the good news is another workshop is coming up very soon, I sure hope to see you there.  My demo from class today is on my Web site, in case you'd like to take a peek. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...