Skip to main content

Blue Iris Balboa Sunset by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Blue Iris Balboa Sunset
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel


Blue Iris Balboa Sunset is my newest daily painting in Flower Mound Studio, as I pack up paints and palette for my landscape workshop tomorrow in North Texas. I'm looking forward to visiting Balboa Park again in April, when I'll be on Coronado Island in Southern California for my annual solo show painting in the garden at Art and Frames by Wood Gallery. I'm working on a whole set of new four-foot container garden paintings for the show, so stop by and say hello and enjoy refreshments and art in the garden. The gallery is right in the heart of downtown, just a few doors down from Starbucks, so grab a latte and come on by! I'm sharing one of my favorite photos on my art blog today from Balboa Park here, my husband, Carlos, taking a stroll through the gardens with a jiggly wiggly lovely little girl named Dandy. Carlos and I moved from Southern California to Dallas over 10 years ago. Our best friends there like to call us every year or so to tell us how much more our condo is worth now, and how nice the sunshine is, and how beautiful the ocean and fresh the seafood is. It's always good to have friends to keep things in perspective, don't you agree?
 Nancy Medina Solo Show
Painting in the Garden

Art & Frame by Wood Gallery
Saturday, April 20, 2013
936 Orange Avenue
Coronado, CA 92118
9 am to 4 pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...