Skip to main content

MOON FLOWERS BY LEADA WOOD, CONTEMPORARY ARTIST OF TEXAS

Moon Flowers by Leada Wood©
www.leadawood.com   www.leadawood.com/blog
This one has been a long time in the finishing stage...thought it was done and then did a lot more to it and finally I think it is done!

My mom and grandmother always had moon flowers, ever since I can remember. They only bloom at night and sometimes when it is a cloudy morning they stay in bloom. I don't know why I have never planted them, maybe it is because I know they are poisonous and there are too many little flower pickers around our place. I think I may consider planting them at a distance where the flower pickers or llamas can't get to them. I am ready for spring!


This painting is 22x28 transparent watercolor and is available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...