Skip to main content

My Turquoise Obsession by Leada Wood, Contemporary Texas Artist

My Turquoise Obsession by Leada Wood©
www.leadawood.com      www.leadawood.com/blog
I have loved turquoise for so long it has become an obsession! I still collect turquoise jewelry and wear it like it was the 70's. It is such a beautiful hue and goes with so many other colors. It is a strong color that radiates tranquility, peace and calm. Turquoise is a great color to have around you as it calms . Hmmm they say it heightens your sense of creativity and sensitivity. I also read turquoise encourages inner healing through its ability to enhance empathy and caring. It heightens your intuitive ability and opens the door to spiritual growth and is the color of the evolved soul. Well I don't know about all of that but I do know that I LOVE that color and will continue to enjoy it and surround myself with it as it does bring me joy!

This painting is 11x14 mixed media on paper and is available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...