Skip to main content

Sweet Embrace Purple Iris by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Sweet Embrace Purple Iris
by Nancy Medina
8X10
Oil on Archival Panel



Sweet Embrace is a new purple iris drying on the easel in Flower Mound Studio today, and the car is full to the brim with supplies for my Valentine's weekend flower painting workshop starting bright and early tomorrow morning. I went to Central Market *sound of harps* yesterday to pick up red cannas, white hydrangeas, yellow daisies, purple larkspur and white roses. Yes I went in to buy just a few flowers. Yes I bought more than a few flowers. Sigh. There has to be a medication for this condition, uncontrollable flower infatuation-itis! I really should not be allowed to shop in this store without adult supervision and a tiny little padlock on my debit card. 

It's been a super busy week for workshop planning, with a new workshop set for Tennessee in September, and two spring workshops scheduled at the Dallas Arboretum. Plus, I had two seats just open for my previously full April workshop in North Texas, so don't delay - put a little joy in your brush and let's make brilliant spring flowers bloom in oil!  Read more about all my workshops here!





Sweet Embrace on the easel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...