Skip to main content

Una mujer y su compañero by Tim Lincoln

 

 
 
16"x12"

Abstract and cubist oil of Magdalena.As soon as her only daughter left for Indonesia with two drug dealer boyfriends,she then was truly alone.Being the head of a drug cartel has robbed her of everything but she still has her money and lives in isolation.Her one companion is her chocolate lab that unbeknowst to her has a vicious streak.He’s already tried to kill the maid.Oh well,life in never boring when you’re in a drug cartel.

You can purchase this on omy website
artabstractz.com

You can contact me here
tim.lincoln@aol.com

7135019082

Visit my blog
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1107251735471925330#allposts/src=dashboard



 


 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...