Skip to main content

Carpe Diem Coral Rose and Living the Dream by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Carpe Diem Coral Rose
by Nancy Medina
8X10
Oil on Archival Panel


Carpe Diem Coral Rose is the newest small work in the studio, celebrating the countdown to the end of my work in Corporate America! If you subscribe to my newsletter, you have already heard my news. I have given my notice as the director of a magazine and will be devoting all my efforts and time toward my art, and also spending time with my Mom who is in hospice now. Each morning I wake up and feel light as air, like I could float up to the ceiling with this aura of freedom and joy. My sister Kim reminded me of a poem that seemed just right, I wish I could remember who wrote this, do you know?

I wish that my room had a floor
I don't care so much for a door 
but this floating around 
without touching the ground 
is getting to be such a bore!



The crew celebrates....with a nap!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...