Skip to main content

Last Bloom White Lilies by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina



Last Bloom White Lilies
by Nancy Medina

8X10
Oil on Archival Panel


Last Bloom White Lilies is the newest small work on the easel in Flower Mound Studio and tomorrow used to be the day I dreaded most. Monday, heading back to an office chair, sitting in front of a computer all day, counting the hours until I was home and back in the studio with the pugs. I'm still not quite used to the idea of being able to stay home and be a full time artist, but I'm certainly enjoying the transition period! The countdown to my solo show in California has begun, and I'm headlong into my second large container garden for the show, painting pots and flower gardens as fast as my brush will fly. It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it....!



Last Bloom Lilies with the studio models!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...