Skip to main content

Dream Seeker Stargazers and Hill Country Wildflowers by Nancy Medina


Dream Seeker Stargazers
by Nancy Medina
16X20
Oil on Archival Panel



Dream Seeker Stargazers was my class demonstration Sunday morning for my Texas Hill Country workshop. Fueled with an amazing fresh flower selection from the local HEB grocery store, the biggest cheese kolache danishes you've ever seen, and a nice hot cuppa tea, the ladies and I painted flowers in bright colors on transparent backgrounds, pushing the limits of just how loose, and just how intense we could make color! I had five Lindas registered for class, at first I thought I'd never be able to remember who was who, but it was quite easy actually, although each time I said "Linda" every Linda in the classroom thought I was calling her name. Stay tuned to my art blog for new flower photos from class this week! Now that I'm back in Flower Mound Studio with the fatties, I'm trying to be strong and battle a case of fresh cheese kolache withdrawal...!




 Dream Seeker on the porch!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...