Skip to main content

"Hill Country Treasures" by Kyle Wood

SOLD
"Hill Country Treasures" by Kyle Wood
11" x 14" Oil on Canvas

What a great day I had at The Dutch Art Gallery on Saturday, May 18th!  I was scheduled to do a oil painting demo and had no idea what kind of traffic we were going to have.  Luck would have it, that a true value hardware store in the same shopping center as the Gallery was having a grand opening celebration.  The parking lot was jamb with cars and we managed to draw in some first time visitors to the Gallery.
This painting was placed in a silent auction and was sold to the highest bidder.  Also, I managed to sell five other paintings of mine.  Two of them were miniatures that I had brought in and they sold fairly quickly.  Those who came into the gallery, got to watch me paint and I received many compliments on my work.
Overall, it was quite an eventful, a rare treat to sell multiple works in one day!

To see more of my work, please visit my website at www.kwoodfineart.com.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...