Skip to main content

Slim, Shorty and Lulu Gone Wild by Leada Wood, Contemporary Artist Of Texas

Slim, Shorty And Lulu Gone Wild -Copyright Leada Wood 2013

Slim, Shorty and Lulu gone wild came about after a wonderful family outing with the Kids and a trip to the circus. I had not been to a circus in ever so long...wasn't sure they still existed! Oh what a grand time we had and wonderful ideas began spinning around in my head. I love to paint my goonie birds but have not done so for a long time. The sparks began to fly and away I went to my drawing board and started this adventure. As you can see I became a little carried away and went over to the wild side! It was a fun ride while it lasted.




This is a close up of Shorty ... a colorful little bird!




This is Slim...that bird is up to something! I can see it in his eye! Maybe he wonders why his pal Shorty is standing so close to his gal Lulu?





And this is Slim and Lulu...as you can see birds of a feather flock together and Slim has nothing to worry about! I can see that Lulu only has eyes for Slim. I hope you have enjoyed my little bird brained tale...I think I see more adventures of Slim, Shorty and Lulu in my future.

This painting is 16x20 transparent watercolor on canvas and is available. Please contact me at www.leadawood.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...