Skip to main content

Spring Formal Pink and Red Poppy Field by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Spring Formal Pink and Red Poppy Field
by Nancy Medina
16X20
Oil on Archival Panel


I felt the need to step out of the studio and into the fields today, and painted Spring Formal Pink and Red Poppies based on the bobbing and dipping fields of flowers in Fredericksburg, Texas. The weather was clear, cool and absolutely gorgeous in Flower Mound, Texas. Studio Director AnnieBee bossed me away from the easel on at least four occasions to throw her toy du jour. After a busy morning of packing and shipping paintings, it was nice to have a few moments in the garden to sit, breathe, relax, and share quiet time with my pugs. I wanted to share that time with you, too, with a photo of a surprise from my garden this morning. The rest of its brethren seem spent for the season, but this morning the one, glorious white lady stood tall among the red roses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...