Skip to main content

Sweet Dreams Red Poppies by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Sweet Dreams Poppies
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


Sometimes I feel the need to express color brightly, boldly, and so thick you would need a knife and a fork to cut into it! I've been working until midnight every night for weeks preparing for upcoming workshops, my show in Fredericksburg this weekend at The Good Art Company Gallery, and all of the exciting new challenges of my full time job as an artist. How thankful I am to be able to follow my dream. I am in a state of absolute euphoric exhaustion. This is how I want to live my life, and spend my days, rushing headlong toward a dream and a life filled with color. Thank you to everyone who has joined me for the journey. Tomorrow morning, I think we all deserve donuts, what do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...