Skip to main content

Blue Tapestry Morning Glories by Floral Artsit Nancy Medina



Blue Tapestry Morning Glories
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel




Blue Tapestry Morning Glories is the daily newbie in Flower Mound Studio, and number 21 in the Leslie Saeta Daily Painting Challenge. Can I keep this up throughout the entire month of September? Stay tuned right here to see! Today I am giving away two limited edition, matted prints on my facebook Fan Page. I want you to be in the running to win, so I'm giving this Big Ole Contest one more hour before I announce the winner! Follow me on my Facebook page to be in the running.

Today I had the awesome privilege of donating a work of art to the Diamond Anniversary of the 2013 SPCA Fur Ball for Texas. Jocelyn White, TV personality, Fur Ball chair, pug rescuer, and all around wonderful huggable gal, is pictured below with my donation for the event. I hope this painting opens the door to donations to help a whole bunch of sweet four footed critters in Texas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...